Sunday, August 26, 2012

Stash Shot!

I was doing diaper laundry tonight, and decided to get all my diapers together for a fun stash shot!  (Don't mind the trash can)


There are a couple things not pictured, but that's because in my supreme laziness, I did not want to go downstairs to get them.

Let's start at the top.  The pink Alva diaper hanging there is damaged, so I use it as Princess Girl Face's swim diaper.

Then I have 17 Alva double gussets, 2 Coolababy, 3 BumGenius, 1 BabyWizard, 3 Sunbaby, 5 regular Alvas (neon and purple were downstairs), 1 Bumkins AIO, 12 GMD prefolds, 2 Flip covers, 1 fleece soaker, and 2 GMD Workhorse Fitteds.  Oh, and a zebra Alva double gusset was on her butt.

Phew, that was a mouthful!  So that's 32 pocket diapers and an AIO, 3 covers, 12 prefolds and 2 fitteds.  Yet, I still want more diapers.  It may be an addiction.  One I will happily feed!

And just for funsies.  I'm helping my friend Sarah run a diaper co-op, and our most recent Sunbaby order came to my house.

So many Sunbabies!  And Princess Girl Face stealing a picture of herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment