Friday, September 14, 2012

Oops, I haven't posted in a while!

I have no idea if many people even read this, but I figured since I'd been gone for a while it was time for a new post!

Over the past 2 or so weeks, PGF & I have been rather busy.  We took a trip to see family in New Hampshire, and had a blast!  It was too short of a trip though, sadly.

I was hoping she'd learn to walk while we were there, she is just SO close.  I think she just lacks the confidence.  She'll walk without prompting if you simply let her hold onto you in some fashion, but the second you try to let go she gets upset and drops down to crawl.

Ok ok, I shouldn't really be excited for her walking, because who KNOWS how much trouble she'll get into then!  But I really just adore seeing her grow and progress.

She already gets into drawers, cabinets, open doors (not by the handle, she just pulls them open), the trash (oy!), and an assortment of other fun things.  I'll definitely have my work cut out for me when she's faster!

Princess Girl Face opening drawers at Grandpa's house

2 comments:

  1. Liv and PGF are about the same age (Liv is 11/12)and Liv is cruising along furniture. I am excited to see her grow and learn but oh the troubles that walking will bring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they amazing? It seems like one day they're barely rolling over, then BAM crawling, cruising, walking.

    There will definitely be more troubles though ;)

    ReplyDelete